Fly Blue Crane, South Africa’s latest new low-cost airline with their hub based at OR Tambo has come to the rescue with an essential alternative for air travel to several leisure and business destinations across southern Africa. Initiating a fresh new attitude in air travel, customers can look forward to personal service at its best from the time they book their ticket to disembarking the aircraft.
Fly Blue Crane will launch their inaugural flights from OR Tambo to Nelspruit, Bloemfontein and Kimberley on 1st September in two 50-seater Embraer 145LR jet aircraft. Equipped with the latest technology, quiet cabins and modern interiors these aircraft provide the best in comfort and safety ensuring a pleasurable flight.
Now we are proud to offer Fly Blue Crane to our database of flight bookings in South Africa. Booking your Fly Blue Crane flights tickets with us is simply the easiest process. We give you the option of comparing all airlines instantly so that you always get the cheapest flights to chose from.
Blue Crane Airline Flight Specials
We scan more than 2 million flight prices per year for you in order to find the best deals on cheap flights. Below is some amazing information on Fly Blue Crane flights over the course of the year. Some of the most popular Fly Blue Crane routes include Blue Crane flights from johannesburg to bloemfontein, flights from kimberley to cape town and flights from kimberley to johannesburg.
Fly Blue Crane One-way Routes Flight Prices
Fly Blue Crane Return Routes Flights Prices
Fly Blue Crane Routes
Operating all routes from OR Tambo Fly Blue Crane will service Bloemfontein Airport six times daily from Johannesburg and five times from Bloemfontein. Kimberley Airport will welcome Fly Blue Crane six times a day while Nelspruit will have two daily flights. More recently Fly Blue Crane have added Mthatha as a destination due to demand.
- Bloemfontein to Cape Town: 3 flights take place on this route with flight numbers 7B-104 and 7B-120 respectively.
- Bloemfontein to Johannesburg: There are a total of 15 flights available on this route with flight numbers 7B-101, 7B-105, 7B109 and 7B-121 respectively. 13 flights are available during the week and 2 on weekends.
- Cape Town to Bloemfontein: Friday, Saturday and Sunday offer 1 flight on each day with flight numbers 7B-105 and 7B-121.
- Cape Town to Johannesburg: 5 flights are available on this route with flight numbers 7B-105, 7B121 and 7B-122. All the flights are only available on Friday, Saturday and Sundays.
- Cape Town to Kimberley: This route only has 2 flights available with flight number 7B-223. The flights take place on Friday and Sunday only.
- Johannesburg to Bloemfontein: This is a popular route and hence 15 flights are available to you with flight numbers 7B-100, 7B-104, 7B-108 and 7B-120. 13 flights are available during the week with 1 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday.
- Johannesburg to Cape Town: A total of 5 flights are available on this route with flight numbers 7B-104, 7B-120 and 7B-122. There are 2 flights available on Friday and Sunday respectively with a single flight on Saturday.
- Johannesburg to Kimberley: Another popular route for flights, Fly Blue Crane offer 15 flights with flight numbers 7B-200, 7B-204, 7B-208 and 7B-222. 13 flights are available weekdays with 1 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday.
- Johannesburg to Mthatha: This is one of Fly Blue Crane’s newer routes and offers 12 flights weekly with flight numbers 7B-300, 7B-302 and 7B-304. 10 flights are offered during the week with 1 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday respectively.